There are three hotels available in the vicinity of
the unversity: the Holiday Inn Express, Danford's Inn, and the Three Village Inn. Each participant is responsible for making his/her own reservation. Please mention NNN99 Workshop when reserving rooms.
Holiday Inn Express - Stony Brook
- From Campus: South on Nicolls Road (97) to Rte. 347, 1/4 Mile East.
- From L.I.E.: Exit 62, North on Nicolls Rd. (97) to Rte. 347, 1/4 Mile East.
- Distance from Campus: 1 Mile (1.6 km)
- Price: $89.00 / night
- Phone: (516)471-8000 or 1-800-HOLIDAY
- Fax: (516)471-8623
- Only serves Continental Breakfast (no other meals)
Danford's on the Sound in Port Jefferson.
- From Campus: North on Nicolls Road (97) to Rte. 25A (end 97),
right on 25A, follow until in Port Jefferson, pass ferry,
hotel is on your left.
- From L.I.E.: Exit 62, continue same as above.
- Distance from Campus: 8 Miles (12.4 km)
- Price: $99.00 / night
- Phone: (516)928-5200 or 1-800-332-6367
- Waterfront, downtown Port Jefferson
Three Village Inn
- LIE Exit 62 (Country Rd. 97) north 9.8 miles to 25A; left 1.5 miles at "Historic Stony Brook" sign to Main Street.
- Location: 150 Main Street
- Price: $99.00 - Thursday (Single), $109.00 - Friday (Single)
- Phone: (516)751-0555
- Fax: (516)751-0593
|Area Restaurants & Other Attractions
There are quite a few places to dine in the Three Village Area. The following list provides the locations of a diverse array of restaurants in the area. It is arranged according to distance from the Stony Brook campus. Additionally, the list provides information regarding the cost of a typical meal.